http://www.myglobalwings.com & http://www.PrivateVacationCompany.com/Video1.html

Join the Travel Arena and have Money Time Freedom

Sunday, October 16, 2011

STOP making EXCUSES and GET TO WORK on MAKING YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Hi there all entrepreneurs,

The main EXCUSE I hear every day is.....

I don't have $ money to start a business...

I don't have $3,997 to start a business....


Guys & Gals, you know what?
That is just an EXCUSE for FAILURE.

Let me tell you a story about one special gal I met, named Katalisha. She had set up an appointment to meet with us, from an ad we placed in the newspaper. Many people called on that ad & we set them all up to meet with us at a workshop we were hosting in Cleveland. She was on her way that night, got a flat tire, that caused an accident & totaled her car, & needless to say, she did not make it, & we assumed with no phone call she had just decided not to show.

She called me the next day, to apologize and after she told me what had happened, & I decided to go & meet with her at her apartment, because she now had no way to get around.

This little timid gal, at the age of 20 years old, sitting in her apartment in a very scary part of town, on rented furniture, listened to what I had to say about our program & vacation business & said to me,

"Scot, I want to get free & stop living like we do." I want to work with you & your company.....

I said, "Well that's great Katalisha." However, if you really want
to start living a lifestyle, that you & most other people want & dream about, there will be work involved, & it starts today. I gave her a plan of attack, & told her she could start by setting up appointments with businesses in the greater Cleveland area to meet with us to use our Private Vacation membership for Incentives & Promotions for their business.

She said, to me that she did not have a way to get around & asked how & what do I do to set up the appointments, & looking over on her table was a newspaper along with some coupon magazines.

I told her to call the businesses & ask for the person in charge of advertising & promotions from all of the ads in the papers & say to them:

We are an Incentive & promotions company & work with the hottest Incentive products in the world, which is travel & that our travel incentives is nothing like they have seen in the past, & we are running some incredible promotions in your area, & would like to stop by to show you what we have to offer your company for Incentives to increase sales, walk in traffic, & possible motivate your employees to get more work done & to make more sales. My boss, the owner of the company, Scot Chatron is very busy, like I'm sure you are, & asked me to call & see if we can help your company promote your products using our incentives & will meet with you on Thursday starting at 11:00 am

It was on a Tuesday when I met Katalisha for the first time & told her you will have to start by setting up at least 5 appointments, starting on Thursday of the same week. Show me you are serious & set up these appointments, & to keep them at least 1 hour apart. I told her I would pick her up Thursday morning, drive to the appointments & show her firsthand how to introduce our company, present the product properly & close the deals. I told her that each deal we close together would apply towards the initial $3997.00 she needed to get started & EARNING the right to work with us as a master distributor.

Now listen folks, she wasn't talking about that she wanted to stop living the way they did in 5 or 10 years from now, she was talking about right changing the way they live right now!

Katalisha, wanted to start living that lifestyle immediately, within the next few weeks.

Of course I could have done what a lot of business owners do & said when you come up with the money, call me back & we'll get you started.

However, how would that have really helped her in her times of trouble?

It wouldn't have really helped her at all.

Therefore, we developed a PLAN of ACTION to set up those appointments......

Let me tell you what happened...

Within two hours after leaving her apartment, she called me, very excited to tell me that she had already set up 2 appointments, & was not going to stop until she had set over 5 appointments for Thursday

She did it completely on her own, with my help only with on how to use our travel membership
 for Incentives, Promotions & fund-raising ideas and called me back that same night
with over 7 appointments set for Thursday.

Well, I can only tell you the rest is history, with the first appointment at a bar turning into a sale,
& the next one at a scuba diving shop turning into another sale
& we went on to close a total of 4 sales out of the 7

Now you tell me, if a 20 year old girl can set up 7 appointments, from her apartment in less than 5 hours, surely, grown adults should be able to come up with $3,997.00 in a week or two.

If just all comes down to ONE fact.

Katalisha wanted to start to live a better quality of life more than
ANYTHING in the world.

Therefore, she went out and did what was REQUIRED to make it
happen.

Do you REALLY want to succeed in the travel business & with our proven
Private Vacation Club or WHATEVER business adventure you are currently thinking about?

If soooo, STOP making EXCUSES and get to work on making your
dreams come true

Go to: http://www.privatevacationclub.com/
This web site will answer 99.9% of your questions about our exclusive Private Vacation Club.

Sincerely, Scot Chatron

Cell 1-216-857-3228 Office 440-944-1719


We are including over $6,700 in bonuses that include distribution rights to
own your very own Private Vacation Membership Company....

Our product at www.resortsclubinternational.net has an

YOU earn 100% of the profits on all your personal sales!

YOU determine the Sales Price!

YOU get paid First!
YOU get paid Directly!

YOU determine how much to pay your affiliates, sales reps & directors!

YOU determine your profits


Imagine... you can OWN your own Private Vacation Company for the
same price you would pay just to be a MEMBER with all the others!

Imagine...everyone Re-ordering the product through you as the Master distributor!


Sincerely,
Scot Chatron

'Million Dollar Club Master Entrepreneur'
Toll Free 1-800-277-7116
www.scotchatron.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment